Built on a 60 year legacy of support, the new Sealy Posturepedic is the only mattress supportive enough for whatever you do in bed! Sealy Posturepedic mattresses feature titanium springs which are both lighter and stronger than steel, retaining 98%their original height and support characteristics for the life of your mattress. The Posturepedic mattress also features a reinforced CoreSupport Center, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support. The StayTight Foundation provides a rubberized foundation cover to hold sheets in place and stop the mattress from shifting. Each mattress gives unprecedented back support and comfort where you need it most. This is why so many people turn to Sealy Posturepedic for a life well lived... in bed.
- Sealy Posturepedic mattresses feature Titanium alloy springs which retain 98% of their original height and support characteristics for the life of your mattress.
- Sealy Posturepedic mattresses feature the CoreSupport Center. The center third of the mattress (the area that gets the most use) is power-packed to enhance support where you need it most.
- It's the only mattress that features the StayTight Foundation with a rubberized gripper fabric that holds your mattress in place, and keeps your sheets and bed skirt right where they belong.
- The SitRight Edge System provides a solid seating edge, and optimal flexibility for use on adjustable base foundation systems.
- One half inch of additional memory foam for comfort and support
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.