The Dunhill is a standout among mixed media beds, with transitional styling in a sleigh design that will take the focal point of any master suite or guestroom, while complementing almost any décor. Constructed of solid wood for stability and years of everyday use, the 50-inch headboard and 34.25-inch footboard have a rich 9-step Honey Oak wood finish to provide class and sophistication for the formal bedroom, but also warmth and serenity for a more casual atmosphere. The soft Autumn Brown finished swirling metal scrolls are the perfect blend of light and dark, soft and dramatic. Comfort and beauty surround you when you introduce this bed to your current lifestyle. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Dunhill, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Dunhill Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed constructed of Wood with Honey Oak finish and Autumn Brown colored metal scrolling detail
- 50" Headboard and 34.25" footboard features class and sophistication for the formal bedroom, but also warmth and serenity for a more casual atmosphere
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 50" (H) x 61.75" (W) x 93.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Swirling metal scrolls in bed panels are the perfect blend of light and dark, soft and dramatic
- standout among mixed media bedroom pieces
- Transitional styling in a sleigh design that will take the focal point of any master suite or guestroom
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Metal
||Autumn Brown / Honey Oak
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
||Autumn Brown / Honey Oak
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||93.5 (L) x 61.75 (W) x 50 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.