The Cassidy features a classic and transitional style with a calming simplicity that will sustain a timeless elegance in any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 50.5-inch headboard and 32.5-inch footboard have a charming curved top and timeless design. The rust shade Mink finish complements the Dark Walnut colored wood bed posts to create a clean and neutral base for building a new room or accompanying current bedroom styles and types. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Cassidy, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The Cassidy is designed to provide long life with care-free maintenance, while creating a calming retreat area that you'll look forward to utilizing during all hours of the day. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, (4) wood posts, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Cassidy Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed constructed of Carbon Steel with a Mink finish and Dark Walnut colored wood posts
- 50.5" Headboard and 32.5" footboard features a classic and transitional style with a calming simplicity
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 50.5" (H) x 62.25" (W) x 88.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Mixed-media beauty designed with straight vertical lines offset by gently sloping horizontal rails
- Panels have charming curved tops, finial wood posts and timeless design creates a neutral base for new or current bedroom styles
- Sustains a timeless elegance in any master suite or guestroom
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, (4) wood posts, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Wood
||Mink / Dark Walnut
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
||Mink / Dark Walnut
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||88.5 (L) x 62.25 (W) x 50.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.