Mid-century glamour meets modern sophistication in the Palmer Bed. Constructed with a solid wood interior frame for stability and years of everyday use, this bedroom piece has a 39-inch headboard that features stylish wingback panels upholstered in an eye-catching, neutral Flax finished fabric that's echoed in the 14-inch footboard. The exposed wooden side rails have a Light Oak finish helps make this bed a distinctive centerpiece for any master bedroom. A Euro wood slat deck provides a bed support system that can be used with just a mattress, and doesn't need the use of a box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Palmer, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, legs, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Palmer Platform Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized platform bed constructed of Wood with off-white Flax finished upholstery
- Headboard has stylish wingback panels upholstered in a gorgeous fabric that's echoed in the footboard
- Bed support system can be used with just a mattress; No box spring necessary
- Bed measures 39" (H) x 66" (W) x 90" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Mid-century glamour meets modern sophistication
- Exposed wooden side rails have a Light Oak finish
- Distinctive centerpiece for any master bedroom
- Includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, legs, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
||Light Oak / Flax
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||90 (L) x 66 (W) x 39 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.