The Prelude bed provides a modern, contemporary feel that will amaze in any bedroom setting. Constructed with a solid wood frame for stability and years of everyday use, this bedroom piece has an upholstered exterior in an eye-catching, Willow green finished fabric. This stunning platform bed has 6-inch high, black wooden legs and a headboard with button tufting to enhance the piece's visual appeal. The unique color and design of the Prelude Bed will serve to add intrigue to any room. Side rails, bent-wood slat deck and center metal bar provides the full support needed for the mattress (sold separately) and a great night sleep. A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit measures 41-inches (H) x 74-inches (W) x 95-inches (L), includes a headboard panel, side rails, support bar & legs, bent-wood slat deck, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Prelude Complete Platform Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized platform bed provides an eye-catching modern, contemporary feel
- Constructed with a solid wood frame and an upholstered exterior in a Willow green polyester fabric
- 6" black wooden legs and a headboard with button tufting
- Side rails, bent-wood slat deck and center metal bar provides the full support needed
- Measures 41" x 74" x 95" and comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Unique color and design will serve to add intrigue to any room
- Transforms a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated
- Includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, support bar, bent-wood slat deck, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||95 (L) x 74 (W) x 41 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.