The Grandover Bed features straight lines, rounded profiles, and blends European flair with transitional styling to create an inviting look that will become a foundation for any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood for stability and years of everyday use, this bedroom piece is beautifully designed with a grooved frame, 54-inch camelback shaped headboard and 17-inch rectangular footboard with exposed decorative feet. The deep Espresso frame finish comes from an intense, hand applied 10-step process that's completed with an extra clear lacquer coat to protect finished wood. Cream upholstery is framed within the wood frame panels and accented by a hand-applied nailhead trim. The upholstered fabric is made of 100% polyester to resemble a linen material that's still able to be cleaned with soap and water. Side rails, cross slats, and feet will provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Grandover, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag for bed assembly (Phillips screw driver tool not included). The Grandover Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood with Espresso frame finish and Cream upholstery
- Features straight lines, rounded profiles, and blends European flair with transitional styling to create an inviting look
- Side rails, Cross slats, and feet will provide full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 54" (H) x 63.25" (W) x 87" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Designed with grooved frame, 54" camelback shaped headboard and 17" rectangular footboard with exposed decorative feet
- Hand applied 10-step Espresso finish process includes extra clear lacquer coat to protect finished wood
- Cream upholstery framed in wood frame panels and accented by a hand-applied nailhead trim
- Includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
||Cream / Espresso
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
||Cream / Espresso
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||87 (L) x 63.25 (W) x 54 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.