The Avalon B71625 is a Queen sized canopy bed that has a simple, yet elegant design that can inspire creativity and imagination from a person of any age to develop a variety of different looks. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this bed is designed with an upholstered 20.5-inch headboard, 6-inch footboard and 80-inch high canopy with squared off corners to create a romantic and styled aesthetic. The combination of the (7) step Slate finish frame and Platinum colored upholstery echoed from both panels showcases a stylish bed with a contemporary and stylish presentation that will complement any design or existing décor. The canopy can be draped with your favorite fabric or left bare to display the stylish headboard. The solid headboard is still functional and sturdy enough to lean back comfortably to read a good book or return a few e-mails before going to bed. Side rails, support rails and wooden cross slats are used to support the mattress and box spring (sold separately). A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. The Avalon is capable of creating fantasy and excitement within a new calming sanctuary that you'll look forward to utilizing, even when it's not time to sleep. This unit measures 80-inches (H) x 63.75-inches (W) x 85-inches (L), includes a headboard grill, footboard grill, canopy posts and rails, mattress support rails and slats, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Avalon Canopy Platform Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools.
- Queen sized canopy bed has a simple, yet elegant design that can inspire creativity and imagination
- 20.5" headboard, 6" footboard and 80" high canopy constructed of carbon steel for stability
- Combination of (7) step Slate finish frame and Platinum colored fabric panels showcase a contemporary and stylish presentation
- Side rails, support rails and wooden cross slats are included to support the mattress and box spring (sold separately)
- Measures 80" x 63.75" x 85" and comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Canopy can be draped with your favorite fabric or left bare to display the stylish headboard
- Includes a headboard and footboard grill, canopy posts and rails, mattress support, instructions, and hardware bag for bed assembly
- Create fantasy and excitement within a new calming sanctuary
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||85 (L) x 63.75 (W) x 80 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.