The impressive, straight-lined design of the Normandy bed provides a beautiful centerpiece for any bedroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the Distressed Charcoal finish of the metal trim blends perfectly with the Steel Gray color of the headboard's upholstered fabric. Metal nail heads surround the edge of the polyester fabric, giving this piece an interesting pop of detail. Together they create a bed of timeless elegance that will easily complement your personal style. Side rails, cross slats and center rail provides the support for the mattress and box spring if needed (both sold separately). A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit measures 54-inches (H) x 66-inches (W) x 83.75-inches (L), includes a headboard, base panel, side rails, support rails, slats, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Normandy Platform Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized platform bed provides an impressive, straight-lined design
- Constructed of carbon steel with a Distressed Charcoal finish
- 54" high headboard is designed with Steel Gray finished upholstery and a nail head trim
- Side rails, cross slats and center rail provides full body support
- Measures 54" x 66" x 83.75" and comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Interesting detail that pop's as a centerpiece for any bedroom
- Will complement almost any décor
- Transforms a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated
- Includes a headboard, base panel, side rails, support rails, slats, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Distressed Charcoal / Steel Gray
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||83.75 (L) x 66 (W) x 54 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.