The Bayview Bed features a transitional style that enhances any bedroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the clean, straight lines of the 52.5-inch headboard and 22-inch footboard are simple and elegant, and both pieces are upholstered in a gorgeous Gray Dove fabric with a rich Black Pearl-finished metal trim. The headboard is very sturdy to lean upon while reading a good book or returning a few e-mails before going to bed. The Bayview will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated, while providing that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize throughout the day. This unit includes a headboard panel, footboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Bayview Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized bed with clean, straight lines; Carbon steel construction
- 52.5" headboard and 22" footboard have 53.75" width and 2" depth
- Upholstered in Gray Dove fabric with Black Pearl metal trim finish
- Does NOT include a steel bed frame
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Designed in transitional style that's simple and elegant
- Upholstered headboard sturdy and comfortable to lean upon
- Provides that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize throughout the day
- Includes a headboard, footboard, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Black Pearl / Gray Dove
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3 (L) x 53.75 (W) x 52.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.