The Sanford, and its defining characteristics, allows for the option of having a bed that can act as the focal point or background décor. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 52.25-inch headboard and 31.5-inch footboard are detailed with castings and round finial posts. The Matte Black powder coat application finish marries texture to the surface in a way that mutes and plays with light. The (10) castings locked in place on this bed are intentionally finished in the same black powder coat to show only their silhouette and accentuate their simple nature. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Sanford, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Sanford Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized complete bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Matte Black powder coat finish
- 52.25" Headboard and 31.5" footboard features castings, round finial posts and a textured finish
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 52.25" (H) x 61.5" (W) x 86" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Powder coat application finish marries texture to the surface in a way that mutes and plays with light
- (10) castings are intentionally finished in same powder coat to display the silhouette and accentuate their simple nature
- Will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||86 (L) x 61.5 (W) x 52.25 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.