The Porter headboard has a simple design with the Roughhewn look of wood. Constructed of solid hardwood with natural knotting and Brushed Walnut patina, rustic warmth is what characterizes this modest and masculine paneled design. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family. The Porter will help create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit includes a headboard panel, headboard leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Porter Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized headboard constructed of Wood with a Brushed Walnut finish
- Designed with natural knotting and the Roughhewn look of wood
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 50" (H) x 39.25" (W) x 2" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Rustic warmth is what characterizes this modest and masculine paneled design
- Simple wood design has a natural appeal
- Nice neutral backdrop for a modest bedroom design
- Includes a headboard panel, headboard leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Acacia / Particle Board
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2 (L) x 39.25 (W) x 50 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.