Deep, elegant wood makes the Bridgeport bed a perfect choice to complement a sophisticated room design. Constructed of solid Mango wood, this bed features a beautifully curved 50.75-inch sleigh headboard with a sleek, hand applied, 8-step Espresso finish. This graceful bed will be an eye-catching, prominent addition for any room. The overall look is enhanced with a low, 9.75-inch footboard and side rails. Cross slats, feet, and a center support rail will provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Bridgeport, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Bridgeport Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed constructed of Wood with Espresso finish
- 50.75" Headboard features a beautifully curved sleigh-style design
- Cross slats, feet, and a center support rail provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 50.75" (H) x 62.75" (W) x 88.75" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Deep, elegant wood complements a sophisticated room design
- Espresso finish is hand-applied for a stunning, sophisticated look
- Graceful bed will be an eye-catching, prominent addition for any room.
- Includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Mango / Pine / Plywood
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||88.75 (L) x 62.75 (W) x 50.75 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.