The Duchess offers exquisite, intricate designs to make this bed a true statement-piece. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this whimsical bed design features scrollwork that creates an eye-catching aesthetic through the headboard, footboard, and side rails, complete with a 6-step Cerulean Marble finish. The sturdy posts are topped with detailed finials that add an extra layer of interest. Each scrolling rail ends in similarly detailed finials and the top rails feature a magnificent carved piece. The side rails will provide full support to the Queen sized mattress and box spring (sold separately). A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. The enhancing Duchess adds rich flavor and provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit measures 63.5-inches (H) x 65.5-inches (W) x 85.5-inches (L), includes a headboard panel, footboard panel, side rails, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Duchess Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed offers exquisite, intricate designs to make this bed a true statement-piece
- Whimsical bed design features scroll-work that creates an eye-catching aesthetic
- Constructed of carbon steel and coated in a 6-step Cerulean Marble finish
- Sturdy posts are topped with detailed finials that add an extra layer of interest
- Measures 63.5" x 65.5" x 85.5" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Side rails will provide full support to a mattress and box spring
- Scrolling rail ends in similarly detailed finials
- Will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, side rails, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||85.5 (L) x 65.5 (W) x 63.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.