Not your father's easy chair, this reclining sofa with drop-down table brilliantly showcases the next generation of recline design. Transform game or movie night into an interactive sensory experience with the touch of a button. Built-in LED lighting lets you choose from a range of colors for a captivatingly cool vibe. Use the light control button to sync with any device within range and cycle through the colors to the beat of the bassline. Sleek faux leather with distinctive stitching enhances the form and function of this simply striking piece.
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Armrests with flip-top storage and lighted cup holder
- Drop-down table with 2 cup holders and magazine pouch
- Built-in LED lighting; touch button control with USB charging
- Multiple LED colors; steady color and audio sync options
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table
||REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table
|Item Color Key
||Center Point Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||83''W x 41''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.